Website UNiSync Recruitment
We would like to invite applications from Doctor’s with a strong interest and experience in Obstetrics and Ginocology to apply for a SHO level position.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
Ideal candidates will have completed one of the following;
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCPI / MRCP)
- American Board of Surgery
- IMC registration
- Relevant qualifications
- MRCPI / MRCP
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET certificate with an overall band score of B)
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
You are in good hands of UNiSync Recruitment, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Agency. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com